4. In the evening the early morning ceremony is performed
4. Completion of halfway of Yeongsanjae
6. next day's early morning ceremony in advance.
1. second half of Yeongsanjae begins
3. Jungdan (Sochungjung-wi)
7. Hoehyangseolbeop [sermons announcing the end of ceremony]
In the aspect of number of participants, Yeongsanjae is
the largest ceremony in scale. More than 20 Eojang monks,
certified skill holders and general monks perform Anchaebi
and Bakkatchaebi separately.
Procedures of Yeongsanjae
The procedures of Yeongsanjae consists of Seobun [beginning part],
Bonbun [main part] and Hoehyangbun [finishing part]. Seobun is the
entering part before the ceremony, Bonbun is the main part of Yeongsanjae
and Hoehyangbun is the closing part of the ceremony.
Procedure of Yeongsanjae
[sermon announcing the end of ceremony]